To celebrate today, how’s about you go check out some Wilson Phillips type fare?
I saved the best for last – how’s about you learn to play their songs yourself with the official Wilson Phillips sheet music!
I do have to say I’m a little disappointed that my holiday wasn’t made official by the local or national governments, and that it didn’t get more press. But there’s always next year; I plan to start campaigning tomorrow. So hold on to your hats and glasses, it’s gonna be bigger than Christmas.
(All this work… imagine the holiday I could come up with for a band I actually liked…)
(Update 1/5/12: I just clicked on all of those links above, and none of them worked. It’s like Wilson Phillips never existed.)
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Mother of the Year: Teething Baby Edition - August 16, 2014
- Crafts for Kids: Make Your Own Watercolors - August 14, 2014
- Life Just Might Get a Whole Lot Better - August 12, 2014
- Time for a Redesign – Our Work for Running With Curves - August 10, 2014
- I am Literally the Worst Friend Ever - August 8, 2014