To celebrate today, how’s about you go check out some Wilson Phillips type fare?
I saved the best for last – how’s about you learn to play their songs yourself with the official Wilson Phillips sheet music!
I do have to say I’m a little disappointed that my holiday wasn’t made official by the local or national governments, and that it didn’t get more press. But there’s always next year; I plan to start campaigning tomorrow. So hold on to your hats and glasses, it’s gonna be bigger than Christmas.
(All this work… imagine the holiday I could come up with for a band I actually liked…)
(Update 1/5/12: I just clicked on all of those links above, and none of them worked. It’s like Wilson Phillips never existed.)
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Fun with Reliable Office Supplies – The Fellowes Paper Shredder Takes on My Shred List - December 12, 2014
- All I Want for Christmas is Sleep. - December 11, 2014
- Fun with Animated Gifs - December 10, 2014
- How to Make Fox Ears and a Fox Tail - December 9, 2014
- How to Avoid Getting Sick with the Sickweather App - December 8, 2014