To celebrate today, how’s about you go check out some Wilson Phillips type fare?
I saved the best for last – how’s about you learn to play their songs yourself with the official Wilson Phillips sheet music!
I do have to say I’m a little disappointed that my holiday wasn’t made official by the local or national governments, and that it didn’t get more press. But there’s always next year; I plan to start campaigning tomorrow. So hold on to your hats and glasses, it’s gonna be bigger than Christmas.
(All this work… imagine the holiday I could come up with for a band I actually liked…)
(Update 1/5/12: I just clicked on all of those links above, and none of them worked. It’s like Wilson Phillips never existed.)
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- That Free Antivirus Software is Gonna Cost You - September 9, 2014
- The Only Family Vacation Packing List You’ll Ever Need - September 8, 2014
- Our Top 5 Potty Training Tips - September 7, 2014
- I’m a Loser Baby, So Why Don’t You Kill Me - September 6, 2014
- Religious Logo Design for Urban Missionary 912 - August 22, 2014