To celebrate today, how’s about you go check out some Wilson Phillips type fare?
I saved the best for last – how’s about you learn to play their songs yourself with the official Wilson Phillips sheet music!
I do have to say I’m a little disappointed that my holiday wasn’t made official by the local or national governments, and that it didn’t get more press. But there’s always next year; I plan to start campaigning tomorrow. So hold on to your hats and glasses, it’s gonna be bigger than Christmas.
(All this work… imagine the holiday I could come up with for a band I actually liked…)
(Update 1/5/12: I just clicked on all of those links above, and none of them worked. It’s like Wilson Phillips never existed.)
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Surviving a New Baby: Diaper Delivery to the Rescue! - October 27, 2014
- How to Clean Tools and Wheels – Banish Grease Monkeys and Win! - October 25, 2014
- CRYSTAL LIGHT and Miranda Lambert Team Up for Total Rewards Awesomeness - October 24, 2014
- Notes from Pooler Chamber of Commerce Lunch and Learn – Blogging and Social Media - October 21, 2014
- Easy Halloween Costumes That Don’t Look Like You Are - October 21, 2014