ok real quick cuz i gots to go make dinner -
the folks at we feel fine were kind enough to bestow on me a second free copy of the “we feel fine: an almanac of human emotion” book so that i might do a giveaway for all the rest of y’alls – and giveaway time is here! my second copy came in the mail today. whut whut!!!
SO! here’s the rules:
1) i got in the book after the folks at we feel fine found a lovely blog post i had written featuring my middle finger. so to enter the contest, leave a comment here telling us something middle-finger related. it could be about the time you accidentally flipped off your aunt mildred, it could be about the time you did it on purpose. but in celebration of my middle finger picture, your comment MUST share something about middle fingers! maybe you know of a cool piece of middle finger art on the internets? share it and automatically be entered to win!
2) comment as many times as you wish, but one entry per person will be counted.
3) contest closes at midnight on sunday, december 13, at which point i’ll use the website random.org to pick the winner!
the winner gets a free hardbound copy of “we feel fine: an almanac of human emotion“, and if you like i’ll autograph my middle finger on page 82 for ya!
get commenting people, i can’t wait to read your middle finger stories!
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Adventures in Baby Sleep Training – A Chronicled Adventure in ZZZs - April 1, 2014
- Peter Som for Kohl’s Collab = AWESOME Repeat Patterns! - March 30, 2014
- Baby Name Meanings: How We Chose Ours - March 26, 2014