So exciting to start thinking about things like maternity leave – our little guy gets here so soon! This morning I put our Etsy shop into vacation mode. It feels like there’s still so much left to do before the boy makes his arrival in September, but this will be one less thing to have on the plate which will be good! Now we just need to finish licensing style guides and all of our art projects are set! And in less than three weeks, I go on leave from my day job, too!
Then it’s on to the fun stuff – setting up the boy’s room, getting lots of rest, waiting for my balloon feet to explode… EXCITING!
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Surviving a New Baby: Diaper Delivery to the Rescue! - October 27, 2014
- How to Clean Tools and Wheels – Banish Grease Monkeys and Win! - October 25, 2014
- CRYSTAL LIGHT and Miranda Lambert Team Up for Total Rewards Awesomeness - October 24, 2014
- Notes from Pooler Chamber of Commerce Lunch and Learn – Blogging and Social Media - October 21, 2014
- Easy Halloween Costumes That Don’t Look Like You Are - October 21, 2014