So exciting to start thinking about things like maternity leave – our little guy gets here so soon! This morning I put our Etsy shop into vacation mode. It feels like there’s still so much left to do before the boy makes his arrival in September, but this will be one less thing to have on the plate which will be good! Now we just need to finish licensing style guides and all of our art projects are set! And in less than three weeks, I go on leave from my day job, too!
Then it’s on to the fun stuff – setting up the boy’s room, getting lots of rest, waiting for my balloon feet to explode… EXCITING!
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Social Media Tips from Savannah Chamber of Commerce Digital Marketing Seminar Series - November 25, 2014
- Gifts for the Hostess with the Mostess - November 24, 2014
- GIVEAWAY: The Perfect Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich According to Phil - November 23, 2014
- This Small Business Saturday, Support Baibry’s Coffee Shop - November 21, 2014
- Thanksgiving Coloring Page – What I’m Thankful For - November 20, 2014