So exciting to start thinking about things like maternity leave – our little guy gets here so soon! This morning I put our Etsy shop into vacation mode. It feels like there’s still so much left to do before the boy makes his arrival in September, but this will be one less thing to have on the plate which will be good! Now we just need to finish licensing style guides and all of our art projects are set! And in less than three weeks, I go on leave from my day job, too!
Then it’s on to the fun stuff – setting up the boy’s room, getting lots of rest, waiting for my balloon feet to explode… EXCITING!
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Get Your Fake Uggs! Polar Bear Ugg Boots for Everyone! - October 20, 2014
- Games Babies Play – The Glasses Stealer Edition - October 18, 2014
- Cute Halloween Costumes for Couples - October 17, 2014
- Just a Little Reminder That I Heart You - October 14, 2014
- DIY Halloween with the Kids - October 10, 2014