Jenn and I have been friends since we worked together at OshKosh B’Gosh back in 2002. With Jenn living on the East coast, and me on the West, 98% of our chatting has been online thanks to the wonders of instant messaging. Recently, we were inspired to pick apart our friendship and divy it up into pie chart form, taking a nice close look at what we talk about most. The conclusion we’ve come to? We are very deep conversationalists.
For your perusal:
For your extended enjoyment and enlightenment, click here for a hi-res pdf you can print, frame and hang on your wall. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Savannah Magazine’s Best of Savannah 2014 Party - September 19, 2014
- That Free Antivirus Software is Gonna Cost You - September 9, 2014
- Vacation Packing List for Family Travel - September 8, 2014
- Our Top 5 Potty Training Tips - September 7, 2014
- The Little Things are the Best Things - September 6, 2014