Jenn and I have been friends since we worked together at OshKosh B’Gosh back in 2002. With Jenn living on the East coast, and me on the West, 98% of our chatting has been online thanks to the wonders of instant messaging. Recently, we were inspired to pick apart our friendship and divy it up into pie chart form, taking a nice close look at what we talk about most. The conclusion we’ve come to? We are very deep conversationalists.
For your perusal:
For your extended enjoyment and enlightenment, click here for a hi-res pdf you can print, frame and hang on your wall. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Notes from Pooler Chamber of Commerce Lunch and Learn – Blogging and Social Media - October 21, 2014
- Easy Halloween Costumes That Don’t Look Like You Are - October 21, 2014
- Get Your Fake Uggs! Polar Bear Ugg Boots for Everyone! - October 20, 2014
- Games Babies Play – The Glasses Stealer Edition - October 18, 2014
- Cute Halloween Costumes for Couples - October 17, 2014