Jenn and I have been friends since we worked together at OshKosh B’Gosh back in 2002. With Jenn living on the East coast, and me on the West, 98% of our chatting has been online thanks to the wonders of instant messaging. Recently, we were inspired to pick apart our friendship and divy it up into pie chart form, taking a nice close look at what we talk about most. The conclusion we’ve come to? We are very deep conversationalists.
For your perusal:
For your extended enjoyment and enlightenment, click here for a hi-res pdf you can print, frame and hang on your wall. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Fun with Reliable Office Supplies – The Fellowes Paper Shredder Takes on My Shred List - December 12, 2014
- All I Want for Christmas is Sleep. - December 11, 2014
- Fun with Animated Gifs - December 10, 2014
- How to Make Fox Ears and a Fox Tail - December 9, 2014
- How to Avoid Getting Sick with the Sickweather App - December 8, 2014