I finally tried the Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell last weekend and woah.
It’s pretty much every single thing you think a taco wrapped in a Doritos chip would be.
Wrapped in a Doritos chip hug.
Doritos Locos tacos win at everything.
I’ve heard some say they found the Doritos Locos tacos from Taco Bell to be too salty, but I don’t buy it. It tastes like a Doritos chip. If you’re not into Doritos chips, you’re probably a communist. But also, you’re not gonna be into the Doritos Locos Tacos.
The only thing better than this supertasty taco treat? The fact that for 70 cents you can have Doritos Locos tacos instead of regular hard shell tacos with your Mexican pizza meal. (If you know me, you know the only thing I’ve ordered at Taco Bell for the last 20 years has been the Mexican pizza meal.)
So have you tried that Doritos Locos taco yet? Did you love it or hate it? What do you usually order?
(This is not a sponsored post. I just heart Taco Bell is all.)
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- How to Clean Tools and Wheels – Banish Grease Monkeys and Win! - October 25, 2014
- CRYSTAL LIGHT and Miranda Lambert Team Up for Total Rewards Awesomeness - October 24, 2014
- Notes from Pooler Chamber of Commerce Lunch and Learn – Blogging and Social Media - October 21, 2014
- Easy Halloween Costumes That Don’t Look Like You Are - October 21, 2014
- Get Your Fake Uggs! Polar Bear Ugg Boots for Everyone! - October 20, 2014