I finally tried the Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell last weekend and woah.
It’s pretty much every single thing you think a taco wrapped in a Doritos chip would be.
Wrapped in a Doritos chip hug.
Doritos Locos tacos win at everything.
I’ve heard some say they found the Doritos Locos tacos from Taco Bell to be too salty, but I don’t buy it. It tastes like a Doritos chip. If you’re not into Doritos chips, you’re probably a communist. But also, you’re not gonna be into the Doritos Locos Tacos.
The only thing better than this supertasty taco treat? The fact that for 70 cents you can have Doritos Locos tacos instead of regular hard shell tacos with your Mexican pizza meal. (If you know me, you know the only thing I’ve ordered at Taco Bell for the last 20 years has been the Mexican pizza meal.)
So have you tried that Doritos Locos taco yet? Did you love it or hate it? What do you usually order?
(This is not a sponsored post. I just heart Taco Bell is all.)
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Fun with Reliable Office Supplies – The Fellowes Paper Shredder Takes on My Shred List - December 12, 2014
- All I Want for Christmas is Sleep. - December 11, 2014
- Fun with Animated Gifs - December 10, 2014
- How to Make Fox Ears and a Fox Tail - December 9, 2014
- How to Avoid Getting Sick with the Sickweather App - December 8, 2014