To celebrate today, how’s about you go check out some Wilson Phillips type fare?
I saved the best for last – how’s about you learn to play their songs yourself with the official Wilson Phillips sheet music!
I do have to say I’m a little disappointed that my holiday wasn’t made official by the local or national governments, and that it didn’t get more press. But there’s always next year; I plan to start campaigning tomorrow. So hold on to your hats and glasses, it’s gonna be bigger than Christmas.
(All this work… imagine the holiday I could come up with for a band I actually liked…)
(Update 1/5/12: I just clicked on all of those links above, and none of them worked. It’s like Wilson Phillips never existed.)
You might also like
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Join the Drop Your Pants for Underwareness Movement - March 3, 2015
- Enter to Win the Urbini Dream Nursery Contest - March 1, 2015
- Crafts for Sick Kids – Cool Color Changing Robot Light - February 25, 2015
- What’s Your Backup Plan? - February 24, 2015
- 2015 Oscar Red Carpet Roundup - February 23, 2015