So exciting to start thinking about things like maternity leave – our little guy gets here so soon! This morning I put our Etsy shop into vacation mode. It feels like there’s still so much left to do before the boy makes his arrival in September, but this will be one less thing to have on the plate which will be good! Now we just need to finish licensing style guides and all of our art projects are set! And in less than three weeks, I go on leave from my day job, too!
Then it’s on to the fun stuff – setting up the boy’s room, getting lots of rest, waiting for my balloon feet to explode… EXCITING!
You might also like
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- 3 Technology Life Hacks for Parents - March 24, 2015
- Working Mom Wins – Frozen Mexican Food - March 22, 2015
- Free Stuff for Babies – It’s a Gerber Win Win Situation! - March 20, 2015
- Imagine Spring with an OshKosh Coupon! - March 17, 2015
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Security Issue – Time to Update Your Plugins! - March 16, 2015