Jenn and I have been friends since we worked together at OshKosh B’Gosh back in 2002. With Jenn living on the East coast, and me on the West, 98% of our chatting has been online thanks to the wonders of instant messaging. Recently, we were inspired to pick apart our friendship and divy it up into pie chart form, taking a nice close look at what we talk about most. The conclusion we’ve come to? We are very deep conversationalists.
For your perusal:
For your extended enjoyment and enlightenment, click here for a hi-res pdf you can print, frame and hang on your wall. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?
You might also like
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- 3 Technology Life Hacks for Parents - March 24, 2015
- Working Mom Wins – Frozen Mexican Food - March 22, 2015
- Free Stuff for Babies – It’s a Gerber Win Win Situation! - March 20, 2015
- Imagine Spring with an OshKosh Coupon! - March 17, 2015
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Security Issue – Time to Update Your Plugins! - March 16, 2015