Jenn and I have been friends since we worked together at OshKosh B’Gosh back in 2002. With Jenn living on the East coast, and me on the West, 98% of our chatting has been online thanks to the wonders of instant messaging. Recently, we were inspired to pick apart our friendship and divy it up into pie chart form, taking a nice close look at what we talk about most. The conclusion we’ve come to? We are very deep conversationalists.
For your perusal:
For your extended enjoyment and enlightenment, click here for a hi-res pdf you can print, frame and hang on your wall. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?
You might also like
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Character Design Concept: Cute Woodland Animals - April 27, 2016
- Book Cover Design Concept for Uppercase Magazine - April 22, 2016
- Outfit of the Day Editorial Illustration for Uppercase Magazine - April 21, 2016
- Devastatingly Cute Woodland Animals Christmas Ornaments - April 20, 2016
- Painting Tutorial: How to Paint Faux Bois Wood Grain Texture - April 12, 2016