We’re now accepting guest blog posts on the Hearts and Laserbeams blog! Think you’ve got what it takes? Then get to writing, and send us what you’ve got at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind we reserve the right of approval on all content on the Hearts and Laserbeams site. Submitting a post is not a guarantee it will be posted, but we will absolutely read all submissions and let you know if your writing is a good fit!
Guest Blog Post guidelines
- New blog posts only, no repurposed content
- Guest blog posts are not meant for promoting your brand or business. Please read about our blog sponsorship opportunities.
- Topic must (at least loosely) fit one of these categories:
- Art & Design
- Family & Friends
- Home Maintenance
- Out and About / Places to go / Events
- Shopping and Style
- Guest blog posts need to be at least 300 words and must include an image. You must own the rights to the image or be able to show where you found it online. If you did not create the image, it must be in the public domain or available for use through a Creative Commons license.
- Hearts and Laserbeams keeps it upbeat, please no Negative Nancies.
- Please include a short bio (100-200 words) and headshot if you’ve got one.
- Please list your own website url, social media links you’d like included, as well as a couple of your recent blog posts you’d like a link to.
Our Guest Blog Posts
How to Build a Website that Doesn’t Suck
10 Tips for Raising Creative Kids
The Miracle Journal
It’s Pouring Rainbows